Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
449084864_10161282745100821_3562156161806447753_n.jpg

My typing aid has Aids I believe. I have cleaned my keyboard numerous times and still have a few sticky keys. I can't get off the caps key fast enough and get 2 CAps in a row. Or, in case you noticed, sometimes numerous t's. I spend mostt of my tttime editing what I ttype. :lol: :lol:
Mine too but I don't care anymore

It will be a interesting day on the B Body site. I deleted some comments from a wanted thread and now the poster of those is raising a stink. I started a PM and included the boss man. It's above my pay grade to duke it out with members over site rules.

I have never had complaints Mike...well there was that one time....Ahh just playing with you
I try to be fair but yet do my job here. I have had many discussions with the boss man. Tell me what I'm doing wrong or relieve me of my duties. Your choice. Well, I'm still here. :BangHead::BangHead:

Good Morning Gang......I let the Girls drive my Cadillac to work this morning. :eek: I'm still trying to talk them out of buying a car..:rolleyes:
I told my Wife to call me after she gets there safely..:lol:

I don't carry any plastic.. usually have a few hundred in my pocket in case i need to pick up stuff. I don't like using credit cards... it's just more debt

-
Back