Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Home from a long day of Uber. Seems every time they are off work, I need to drive them here or there for personal issues. I would like to have one day a week just to take them around and have some Fun. Sightseeing, trekking, Excitement, etc. Today we went out at 11am, took the Wife to look at more cars :realcrazy: . But the Jig is, that I will have no involvement with such, since I don't think they need it anyhow, and I refuse to pay or co-sign said car. Then, needed to re-do daughter's Med Ins . Found out she can not change it until open season (kinda knew that). They wanted to go see more cars 1hr away during rush hour. Of course I said NO !!!.. Settled for buying some local jumbo crabs and some beer, and coming back to the house...Thank You Lord..
Keep a tight rain on them (horse tool to slow them down, spelling) you know if they like to run, they will if you loosen up on them. Stay strong

Morning, another hot one here, got to 101 yesterday. Close to the same today, need to get my outside stuff done early. After coffee.

Picked up my toys, and swept the floor. Escape for rear brakes. Have to connect scan tool to wind the pistones in. Guess i better finish my coffee anf get on with it.

Picked up my toys, and swept the floor. Escape for rear brakes. Have to connect scan tool to wind the pistones in. Guess i better finish my coffee anf get on with it.
Dumbest thing an engineer did was make rear brakes need a scan tool to change pads. DUMB!!! :BangHead: :BangHead: .

My good buddy Billy crabs on a regular basis. He just brought me a dozen jumbos, he caught about an hour ago....
PXL_20240625_162720280.jpg

That was all on Tike! See'''''''
If you go back you will see a Daffy image shaking a can of paint being thrown up by certain members here. It looks like Daffy is doing something else but he is truly shaking a can of spray paint. I cannot show it here because I do not have it on my computer! But certain members do and those certain members like to use it against other "cool" members

daffy_fapping.gif

Last edited:
I thought you left Rani. If you go back you will see a Daffy image shaking a can of paint being thrown up by certain members here. It looks like Daffy is doing something else but he is truly shaking a can of spray paint. I cannot show it here because I do not have it on my computer! But certain members do and those certain members like to use it against other "cool" members

View attachment 1716267348
He knows what he likes...
1719334147789.jpeg

I thought you left Rani. If you go back you will see a Daffy image shaking a can of paint being thrown up by certain members here. It looks like Daffy is doing something else but he is truly shaking a can of spray paint. I cannot show it here because I do not have it on my computer! But certain members do and those certain members like to use it against other "cool" members

View attachment 1716267348
WHAT

-
Back