Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I think I have a location figured out for trans cooler on 66. On an angle. Replace rad support with two. And mount cooler to those. Still in planning stages

20240630_120801.jpg

So, s10 2.2 develops a rattle at idle when hot. Its the common timing chain tensioner. My local supplier doesent stock the chain kit or gaskets. Rock otto is 1/2 the money so thats what my plan is next. And a new muffler.

Thats exactly what im hoping for. With any luck i wont prove you wrong.
The front bed mount has to be slightly enlongated but otherwise they line up . Or at least did on the one I helped build years ago. 76 truck on an 05 Cummins chassis.

The front bed mount has to be slightly enlongated but otherwise they line up . Or at least did on the one I helped build years ago. 76 truck on an 05 Cummins chassis.
80 power wagon onto an 02. Screen shot the earlier comment and sent it to my son. He’s officially excited.
Cummins chassis has no body, and he had it running. So im picking cab off the power wagon and fixing the body then placing it on the CTD chassis. We may use a long box to save time. Shortbox needs a lot of work, and we wont have to shorten frame.

Waiting for UPS. It's a bottle. I might have to sign for it.(unless it's my regular driver) He comes to the back door and leaves it hidden on the patio. The sub drivers come to the front door, ring the bell, and take off before I can get out of my chair. :BangHead: :BangHead: :lol:

-
Back