Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Nothing like a Tombstone frozen pie off the grill.

20240701_153804.jpg

Just put a Smithfield Appllewood Smoked Bacon Pork Loin in the oven for dinner. Should be ready in about 65 minutes... :thumbsup:

Found a car trailer in Wahpeton ND for 3 grand that the guy hardly ever used and in good shape. Heading out in the morning to look at it. Hope to drag it home. about a 800-mile round trip.

Seems the guy is pretty honest so that's a plus.
Yeah... that pickup I went to see... I noticed the door alignment.. opened it... and had to lift it to get it to close. He says "I think the hinge needs adjusting".. I immediately crawled under and saw the rot ... One strong jolt in that thing and you'd have a pretty good chance of getting run over by your own rear tire, like an empty beer can

:lol:

Yeah... that pickup I went to see... I noticed the door alignment.. opened it... and had to lift it to get it to close. He says "I think the hinge needs adjusting".. I immediately crawled under and saw the rot ... One strong jolt in that thing and you'd have a pretty good chance of getting run over by your own rear tire, like an empty beer can

LOL not good. Better to spend the extra money and get a decent truck that won't run over you. :lol:

Is this the freshly painted one.

-
Back