Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
:lol:

Screenshot_20240701_175120_Facebook.jpg

I think this is Ralph Nader's old motorcycle. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I got both the lawn's mowed. No trimming and it started sprinkling about 10 min before I was done. Time for a sip of something stronger than water.

I'll start with a sip of Ironton American SIngle Malt. Hey, it's pretty good. Unpeated scotch or a nice Irish is what it tastes like.

Just said I was going to mow mine and wife had a cow (she's off work). She's prolly right, supposed to be resting, it's killing me, a lot needs done around here

Local farmer came over to ask me some questions on his steel grain bins that the bottom is rusting away. Told him what I would do to slow the rust down. He has a 73 Charger that's been in his Quonset forever and I keep telling him he needs to get it back on the road. Nope not going to happen and he will never sell it. What a waste of a nice car. :BangHead:

If I was still up there I could have bounced over to Whapeton and checked it out or dragged it back and saved ya about four hours!
Been missing you being close by. Ever think about moving up this way again. Never mind just a thought.

Well Jodi has thrown me back into the closet! I am gathering material for a serious shelf project in garage closet tomorrow. It is pretty good sized, double doors with a wet sink for clay or mud or whatever. Gonna be a bunch of shelving. Space is four ft by maybe ten ft! Good sized garage closet.

I switched to Found North. Much more better! 86 to 128.2 proof is quite a jump but the Found North drinks like a 100 proofer. It is bold but creamy. Shoot, that's batch 006 and not even the good stuff.

Found North 6.28.23.jpg5.jpg

I switched to Found North. Much more better! 86 to 128.2 proof is quite a jump but the Found North drinks like a 100 proofer. It is bold but creamy. Shoot, that's batch 006 and not even the good stuff.

View attachment 1716270556
I have know idea what good stuff is. Ya know me Mike BV and Sprite. With an occasional shot of good whisky and a cigar.

I have know idea what good stuff is. Ya know me Mike BV and Sprite. With an occasional shot of good whisky and a cigar.
Batch 007 is better than 006. It is a little less proof butt smoother. 006 is more oaky. Like it spent longer in a charred barrel. You would be proud, Found north uses Canadian whiskey, blends itt, and bottles it up. The flavors are very bold but still smooth and creamy. Vanilla, brown sugar, caramel, Yum.

-
Back