Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Um... i read that as "Most expensive parts" not overpriced :) Disregard... been a long day... gonna go home soon and veg.. or sand filler

They could be the same thing

Are you opening the shop tomorrow?
Naw... i would if i thought i would have customers, i'm gonna get up early and finish my quarters and maybe get primer on before it gets hot out.. then relax.

I'm not a fan of the 4th.. my area has too much money (except me) and it's morons that will blow 10k on fireworks and ammo and blow **** up til 3am... i don't mind but ****... how bout stop at midnight

It is a crapshoot. Sometimes china crap performs great.. other times you get crap right out of the box.

Cheap Chinese Women Chinc Succinctly, Since they are obviously Chinese....... :lol: :lol:
Must be Chinese magic, I let it sit and went back out to the shop, and it fired right up........................... :rofl:

Naw... i would if i thought i would have customers, i'm gonna get up early and finish my quarters and maybe get primer on before it gets hot out.. then relax.

I'm not a fan of the 4th.. my area has too much money (except me) and it's morons that will blow 10k on fireworks and ammo and blow **** up til 3am... i don't mind but ****... how bout stop at midnight
I don't like crowds... so it's another good "stay at home" holiday

I just got done cleaning a huge raspberry spill in the freezer. It's a bottom freezer in the frig. Lay on the floor and stick my head inside. I don't fit in there well.

I don't like crowds... so it's another good "stay at home" holiday
funny-antisocial-memes-jokes-28-638f5733ac94b__700.jpg

Clearly I am biased but there is so much more attention to detail and quality involved in his car than will ever get mentioned in a for sale thread. It is meticulously done. For those that have seen it, crawled over and under it, I dare ya to find a fault. It is stunning.
I've seen it. A real nice car....

Yeah, i'm pretty much a hermit which is bad... fucks your head up after awhile, been bout 22 years for me now.. I find when i deal with people i get fucked over

Life on Copperhead Road :D

The local locals are nice folk. It's having to go into town that is annoying... and you can't imagine what going toward or. Into D.C. is.

I think the 1-ton dually tow truck would be perfect for the NoVa crowd

Screenshot_20240703_170241_Maps.jpg

Last edited:
-
Back