Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I've seen it. A real nice car....
It's better than you saw it in 2019. I did so many little things I lost count taking it back to original. The only thing that isn't is the starter I put a dodge Dakota starter on it got tired of that slow Mopar whinning start. It went through MCACN and the judges didn't notice...haha!!

It's better than you saw it in 2019. I did so many little things I lost count taking it back to original. The only thing that isn't is the starter I put a dodge Dakota starter on it got tired of that slow Mopar whinning start. It went through MCACN and the judges didn't notice...haha!!
Car judges as *** holes!!! They pick apart everything. Like how do they
know this bolt has this marking on it when built. Were they there? I got pissed with judges after restoring my 66 Hemi Charger. Pricks never gave me any kind of recognition of what I built....

Car judges as *** holes!!! They pick apart everything. Like how do they
know this bolt has this marking on it when built. Were they there? I got pissed with judges after restoring my 66 Hemi Charger. Pricks never gave me any kind of recognition of what I built....
It was the car they sold raffle tickets to in Carlisle. I told the guys doing the raffle I built it, they did not believe me till i produced the original Certi card for it....

Funny was just telling a guy about it he said to call him if your serious on 80K

@ZMan67S and I will be on 70 East for days! Just look for smoke carnage and flashing lights! On serious note I am very excited to meet a bunch of the NE boys! I would love to walk out of Carlisle with someone interested in buying my Cuda. The tire kickers wear me out.
Stick it in Craigs trailer for the trip out.

So, a Marine friend just posted that on Thursday night, some of the guys in his barracks caught a mouse. Being Marines, they couldn't just let him go. Instead, they fashioned a parachute for him out of a trash bag and 550 cord. They then dropped him off of the 4th deck. The mouse landed safely. He was then presented with a pistachio, and discharge papers. The Marines thanked him for his service, and released him into the bushes by the headquarters building. As a veteran, and a former barracks NCO, myself, I 100% believe everything about this story.

Well consider the source.

36fcoamev0_Mountain_Gorilla_Silverback_WW22557.jpg

Yeah.. been trying to get my sister to come over to help me bleed mine.. just got off the phone with her.. No go tonight
I have a pedal holder i made for doing alignments,works good for holding pedal. Had to troll through 3,000 ish photos to find it. 3/8” rod with a slightly larger hole in flat bar. Push rod to depress pedal, slide bar up to seat and it holds pedal down. Lots of walking. No waiting for helper.

IMG_4333.jpeg

-
Back