Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Mine were usually blown up over the 4th of July.
My sister sent me this Tonka pay loader last year and maybe I should stuff an M80 under it just for old time's sake. :lol:

IMG_20240703_195928068_HDR.jpg

Fireworks going off early tonight so looks like a few nights of staying up late. :BangHead:

And Firebird is on trailer and gone tomorrow. Found a bodyman/painter.

I am not into today at all. Have people coming over around 2 and have not set up anything yet

Good Morning All! Happy 4th of July!!! As the sign say's near NAS Whidbey Island, "Please Pardon Our Noise It Is The Sound Of Freedom"!

Good Morning All! Happy 4th of July!!! As the sign say's near NAS Whidbey Island, "Please Pardon Our Noise It Is The Sound Of Freedom"!
I have Fort Indiantown Gap on the other side of the mountain. You can always tell when they drop a 500lb bomb at the range, shakes the house.

Trying to tie up loose ends here and thought to myself that I better grease the trailer wheel bearings. Sure enough one was toast. And I have been pulling it everywhere

Didn't damage the axle or hub but the bearing fell apart when I pulled it. That would have been fun in the middle of no where

-
Back