Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Out of town overnight trip. The wife has 3 bags and a big handful of clothes. Drives me nuts.

Some kind of wet stuff has been falling from the sky for a little over 30 minutes now.

Any Rush fans here? you won't enjoy this :) but i find it fun..
Pro drummer first time hearing a song, without drums and they make up their own part..

Ok that is just cool, and yes there are certainly some Rush fans here! Side bar he was best drummer on the planet and a genuine great guy. Read his motorcycle travels book!

Beetle runs in its own,with gas tank connected. Brake lines and wheel cyls are blocked. Ordered new. So out it goes until parts show up. I get to drive it out though…

I'm gonna leave my distribution block in then add a prop valve before it, i think that will be the easiest way.

Only way i can see to adjust it though is to go out panic stopping and hope you get it right.

View attachment 1716272127
Heard they are junk now. Thats what i need for Fargo. Drum/drum.

Need some advice on my car trailer. Wiring is kind of screwed up from the pig tail to about 3 feet. Taillights look good and wiring looks good under the trailer. Do I replace the whole thing or just replace the 3 feet of pig tail. Trailer is a 2005 but been inside in the winter months.

Need some advice on my car trailer. Wiring is kind of screwed up from the pig tail to about 3 feet. Taillights look good and wiring looks good under the trailer. Do I replace the whole thing or just replace the 3 feet of pig tail. Trailer is a 2005 but been inside in the winter months.
Check all your grounds.

Since it never got as hot as expected today, we got a brush fire instead. Bout 30 mi to the SE. Not very big yet, right on the edge of Los Padres National Forrest. The fire bombers are makin' noise!

Since it never got as hot as expected today, we got a brush fire instead. Bout 30 mi to the SE. Not very big yet, right on the edge of Los Padres National Forrest. The fire bombers are makin' noise!
That's not good and guessing your area is as dry as a popcorn fart.

Last edited:
Replace the entire, what you call pigtail. Tie it into good wiring like they did when built...use bell connectors. Imo
1720230810137.png

Last edited:
If it was me I would simply rewire that first bit. Not very complex and easy to get to. Then you know it is solid.

-
Back