Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That brush fire in the hills is over 20K acres now. Burned right up to the fence line at Pedophile Palace/Neverland Ranch. I took a drive out that way yesterday evening, didn't see any huge black clouds of smoke. I think it's only a couple weeks until deer season in that zone.

66d81d67-5043-40cb-81d4-aa7f5e0d30a5.jpg

Morning!
Late. Been busy trying to get this 37 chevy started. Old gas. No crank. Got it running and warmed up, decided to wash the dust off while it was warming up. Im sure i heard rad fan running when i powered ign. Guess not. Overheated it. He mentioned an issue, but i was sure he fixed it. Rich guy eith no mechanical aptitude.

:rolleyes:Most of the dirt got rinsed off. The roof i missed. Next step, jack stands.

IMG_0910.jpeg

Dragging out stuff and organizing for Tomorrow. Man...It is as hot and humid here today as it is in Viet Nam...Difference is...In Viet Nam I just lay in the Shade and drink Bia.....:lol:

Well, off to bale my kid's lawn. It's supposed to rain tomorrow.

I mowed Andy's lawn. Did a little trimming but the skeeters carried me away. I must have brought on into the truck. Driving down the street and the devel landed on my arm. I slapped him and splattered blood all over. Even got some on my shirt. My blood. :mob: :mob:

Friggin tow truck driver dropped a car here today. I went up to the street to check my mail box, and I can tell that someone hit it this afternoon, since I saw my mail lady delivering mail earlier. I'm positive she didnt do it. Guess I need to call the Tow Driver.... :mob:
Have you asked Chin?
Kkkkkk

@ZMan67S and I made it to Carlisle. We spent the day at Gettysburg all day today, bucket list stop for Americans. Heading over to help unload a buddy’s parts here in a couple of hours. We will see who is there thus far this evening. Looking like we will depart Thursday late afternoon and head home. Be safe travelers.

-
Back