Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You guys cry about 92 degree heat..

20240720_130110.jpg

So, today was shed moving day. 10 hours of bull work by 5 people. 7 feet.
Now i am in compliance with the municipality, and we can finalize the sale of the farmland. Then my zoning changes and likely taxes will go up.

Spent the last two days trying to paint the tin roof on my boathouse. It's a complete slap-together piece of crap, but it functions. Roof was some Caterpillar Yellow panels and some odd green panels... Looked like shidodo... I climbed up with the power washer and sprayed off 20 plus years of ****. I thought an hour or two, five hours later I got it done. Next day I wheeled the air compressor out with 100 ft of air line. Wrong fittings on the gun. Too much extension cord, compressor wouldn't run. Frustrated and called it a day. Worked out the crap and got on the roof today and sprayed it with Rust-Oleum implement paint. Maybe it'll last a couple years. Lipstick on a pig, but at least it's not an eyesore anymore. Really need to just write the check and have a new one built, but I'm an inherently cheap bastard..

Spent the last two days trying to paint the tin roof on my boathouse. It's a complete slap-together piece of crap, but it functions. Roof was some Caterpillar Yellow panels and some odd green panels... Looked like shidodo... I climbed up with the power washer and sprayed off 20 plus years of ****. I thought an hour or two, five hours later I got it done. Next day I wheeled the air compressor out with 100 ft of air line. Wrong fittings on the gun. Too much extension cord, compressor wouldn't run. Frustrated and called it a day. Worked out the crap and got on the roof today and sprayed it with Rust-Oleum implement paint. Maybe it'll last a couple years. Lipstick on a pig, but at least it's not an eyesore anymore. Really need to just write the check and have a new one built, but I'm an inherently cheap bastard..
Cheap bastard, I resemble that remark.

Paint it blue?

that is just money saved for gas and parts

Just got done playing my new used vinyl, one pretty clean, one noisy in the "hits" songs Doobie Brothers China Grove, but other good clean songs on the record.

Just got done playing my new used vinyl, one pretty clean, one noisy in the "hits" songs Doobie Brothers China Grove, but other good clean songs on the record.
I know how many times I played the hits on those albums. I liked to wear out greatest hits albums and save the original ones a bit.

Last edited:
frugal

Long day on the concrete. Only thing left is fuel line connection. Trying to decide on reroute or replace. I don't like where it sits now

20240720_215508.jpg

-
Back