Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
1725709036992.png

Robby Bobby check out that e bay link on the clamp see his other stuff, seems like a slant guy. Some cool stuff.
I've got a few things from him. He's a member here. Badvert65 I think is his screen name.

Had no idea. Surprised those hold downs arent in the for sale threads. Way better then the early ones, kind of a copy of the 78 up ones.

The slant 6 book I got from Halfafish in the auction is awesome. I may do some work on my slanty

Slants can move if set up right. What the heck was @memike pulling at the track? Remember it was impressive. Waiting on Robby Bobbys to go there.

Tike I ever bring you up to marks place? Pretty cool just to walk around in. Has to be during the week when he is open.

I tried getting there to visit 2 times this week but the dealership messed me around for hours on Monday

No what is Marks place
He does Military surplus but two rooms are all automotive nostalgia and restored weird vehicles. a few old bikes, simplex? and a few whizzers. Really cool you might have met him at Carlisle usually hangs out a few hours. Ray you have been in there right?

-
Back