Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wally Mart this morning. Most self checkouts closed. More workers doing checkouts.
Lots of stuff locked up like Razor, Blades.
Separate register area to have them unlock and pay there. No hand it to you and you put it in your cart with other items and go to checkout.

Wally Mart this morning. Most self checkouts closed. More workers doing checkouts.
Separate register area to have them unlock and pay there. No hand it to you and you put it in your cart with other items and go to checkout.
PA must be having issues... nothing locked up here in detroit.. went shopping this morning..

PA must be having issues... nothing locked up here in detroit.. went shopping this morning..
It's bad here. It's worse in Walmart in Philadelphia. Here it's just theft.
In the city you see them use deodorant and mouthwash and put it back on the shelf.

Morning!
Text message at 6:45. Coffee?
Ya,i was asleep.
Should have starter bolts this morning, last bit for the 37. What i did was order 2 bolts, made a new sheet metal shim to use all three bolts. As block is drilled for both bolt patterns,and starter has both, why not? I have one good bolt left.
Done and gone.

It's bad here. It's worse in Walmart in Philadelphia. Here it's just theft.
In the city you see them use deodorant and mouthwash and put it back on the shelf.
Damn, that is crazy... i have heard stories like that but never seen it, i shop at 6am though..

I noted the same thing at the Walbert in town. I dont go there much. They haven't locked down the one closer by.

Annoying that they now have a dozen self-checks that are closed to go along with the 20 checkout lanes that are closed

so here's some fun... when i got my car running the first time i noticed the dist wobbling when it ran, i pulled the dist and it had (i think) .015 runout in the shaft... ok got another dist and got the car running and last night after lashing valves i noticed the second dist wobbling.. will pull it after work and check the shaft.. so i might have to replace my tower bushing or got i hope it's not a bend drive shaft since that was $210.. but milodon been suckin..

I my original '62 points dist i might check it's shaft then put it in and run it if it's true and see if it wobbles

Slants can move if set up right. What the heck was @memike pulling at the track? Remember it was impressive. Waiting on Robby Bobbys to go there.
It'll be awhile yet. I ain't trackin till I get the T5 and 9" both in it. That's gonna be a bit, but I plan on doing it. I have a good feel for things and I'm thinkin it'd go some 15 like it sits and that's not shabby considering it has stock valve sizes and an unported head. My goal with the next engine and drive train is 13s, but I'd be happy with mid to low 14s.

I noted the same thing at the Walbert in town. I dont go there much. They haven't locked down the one closer by.

Annoying that they now have a dozen self-checks that are closed to go along with the 20 checkout lanes that are closed
i live bout 15 miles outside detroit and it's a decent area.. so i don't think the issues are too bad here yet. I only use self checkout and luckily they are always open, although sometimes i'm there before they get them setup for the day

i live bout 15 miles outside detroit and it's a decent area.. so i don't think the issues are too bad here yet. I only use self checkout and luckily they are always open, although sometimes i'm there before they get them setup for the day
I think they try to force foot traffic through specific doors

Then there's the "personal shoppers" plowing around...

Good morning, heading back out to the track in a few min. Record back up runs go first, so there will be several well over 200 first thing!

-
Back