Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So my niece Hannah is engaged. To a great guy named Massimo. They want to get married in Italy. Her grandmother is 90 years old and can't make trip there. What a cluster......
This one of the nieces from your sister ?

This assembling is tedious. Chrome and weatherstrip on left roof rail done. Weatherstrip is not easy to get to lock in the channel. Left door mirror, door handle and lock in. Glass next. Next week.

Hey Steph hope you and family are doing well.
We are good I can’t complain. Works been busy but that’s about all that is exciting in my world right now. We finally have a scheduled date to have the garage and the chevelle fixed. So that’s a plus.

Would have enjoyed your company Tike but I was a long way off your travels.
I know but still. I actually looked at coming across Canada and drop down through Buffalo but she wanted to see Yellowstone and then we crossed Nebraska. That way we would have been closer to you.

We are good I can’t complain. Works been busy but that’s about all that is exciting in my world right now. We finally have a scheduled date to have the garage and the chevelle fixed. So that’s a plus.
Think I'm finally retired so not much going on here. I'll have to think of something to get me in trouble just for the fun of it. :rolleyes:

-
Back