Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I know but still. I actually looked at coming across Canada and drop down through Buffalo but she wanted to see Yellowstone and then we crossed Nebraska. That way we would have been closer to you.
Next time you cross this area I'll meet up with you.

It's in the plans. A friend who is a guide in Libby Montana wants me to go out and work for the summer next year

I was watching a movie (an old cowboy) Young Billy Young and in the end Robert Mitchum and Angie dickenson run off to Bisby to get married

Shohei Ohtani reaches 50-50: Dodgers star makes MLB history with one of the greatest games ever​

The Los Angeles Dodgers star hit his 49th, 50th and 51st homers and stole his 50th and 51st bases all in a single game against the Miami Marlins on Thursday, bursting into history with a 6-for-6 game with three homers, two doubles, two steals, four runs scored and 10 RBI in a 20-4 Dodgers win that clinched Ohtani's first trip to the MLB playoffs.

:eek:

Shohei Ohtani reaches 50-50: Dodgers star makes MLB history with one of the greatest games ever​

The Los Angeles Dodgers star hit his 49th, 50th and 51st homers and stole his 50th and 51st bases all in a single game against the Miami Marlins on Thursday, bursting into history with a 6-for-6 game with three homers, two doubles, two steals, four runs scored and 10 RBI in a 20-4 Dodgers win that clinched Ohtani's first trip to the MLB playoffs.

:eek:
Screw him. Go Padres.

SpaceX has one scheduled early AM tomorrow just down the beach. I saw a capsule on the highway the other day, couldn't tell who it belonged to. SpaceX and Lockheed have things scheduled in the next few weeks.

-
Back