Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I did bite the bullet and ordered the custom ign springs, hope it works out will sell them for 50 a set.

Dam these are getting crazy.

Curious, how much they going for these days?
1728129942865.png

Took the new dog to Carlisle yesterday. She was pretty good walking around, Only issue she had to sniff all the stuff laying around.
She got spoiled there for sure lots of pets and tummy rubs!

DSC02468.JPG

Trying to find what time Steamorama runs. I found a reference to 2021 that showed open at 11am on Sat. It includes a flea market, so I would expect it to start early. Found a website and FB that are not any help. :BangHead:
It's a bit off the main road, but guess I will head that way first and see if its going. I do want to run up to Sam's club and order tires. I already saw what I want. Michelin Cross Climate 2, They said a few days till they come in and usually schedule install about 2 weeks out.

That’s gonna be a while here. I’m heading out…
Be safe out there.....

Yessir, gonna get down in the garage. Hoping to get that last patch welded up in the Valiant and finalize the dash wiring today...or at least this weekend. Be nice to finally get the floor painted and the sound barrier installed.

BTW - Scott actually go to see the car yesterday. Other than Wolfie, I think he's the only one on here that has seen it in the flesh.

-
Back