stopping by to say Hey

-

johnparts

Slammed 1
Reaction score
Well guys just thought I'd visit. Lots going on these days and things are really starting to look up for this old guy. Started a new job in November for a great national company and am happy to report I'm now making what I've deserved for a long time. Still fighting to get out of the hole that my last job didn't help with financially, but, I see light at the end of the tunnel. I picked up a new toy this past weekend. It's of the 2 wheel variety, but, I finally was in a position to buy brand new so I went for it. I picked up a 2013 Honda Shadow Phantom all flat black like I seem to gravitate to. I'll post pictures when I get her out of storage. Still looking for a Demon to start Slammed Demon with. I've chatted with Denny a few times, but, I missed you guys too.

Glad to hear your life is turning around for the good.

Hang in there, keep working and you will get caught up on those bills.

I'm not a motorcycle guy, but congrats on the new bike! Drive it safely.

Hey John welcome back! Sweet looking bike you have there! Glad to hear things are going in the right direction again. You are a very talented car builder, as your build thread testifies to!

The parts I bought from you are still sitting on the shelf, but I'm getting closer to doing my engine swap. Thanks again for the good deal.

-
Back