Storm Survivors

-

64X2

Mohel at your service.
Reaction score
I hope everyone has come out the storms ok, we have had tornados and flooding up this way. It is still not over, more on it's way this afternoon. It looks like it went up towards Abody Betty area as well...........Just hope everyone is ok..

They are calling for us in Middle and North Georgia to get our worse storms from 11 PM to 7 AM tonite. Ya hoo.... no sleep here tonite. Everybody else grab something and hold on safely.
Looks like lots of bad in Arkansas again overnight.
Our prayers to all of you.

Later,
Bruce B.

Here in Central Va we are getting severe weather warnings for high winds today and severe storms for tomorrow.

blame-it on Al Gore and his cronie's Global Warming, sorry Global Climate Change!!

I hope everyone has come out the storms ok, we have had tornados and flooding up this way. It is still not over, more on it's way this afternoon. It looks like it went up towards Abody Betty area as well...........Just hope everyone is ok..

Hope you & yours is good too!!!

Here's what's going on here.
Not taking over, but a few pics to show ya. ABB had a 30 min window I tracked on radar untill we could bolt out the door to take her to work while keeping her hair dry, LOL!
She is leaving with some from work to travel to Indy bout now. Will be driving in it next 2 hours God help her.
Everone, STAY SAFE!!!
GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 97
  • 10.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 105
  • 9.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 91
  • 8.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 86
  • 7.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 90
  • 6.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 88
  • 5.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 86
  • 4.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 82
  • 3.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 88
  • 2.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 83
couple more...

Stay Safe all, God Bless....

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 88
  • 12.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 91
The run off ditch behind our house is close to running over the bridge and our backyard looks like a swamp........the basement is leaking as well as the roof..wife found a sizable puddle in the spare bedroom at 3 in the morning....I really hope this weather quits soon.....people can't take much more... Glad to hear and see you all are doing as well as you can....

The run off ditch behind our house is close to running over the bridge and our backyard looks like a swamp........the basement is leaking as well as the roof..wife found a sizable puddle in the spare bedroom at 3 in the morning....I really hope this weather quits soon.....people can't take much more... Glad to hear and see you all are doing as well as you can....

If you are not afraid of heights and not too slippery up there, they got soft trowl/brush on stuff at hardware store you can slop around on roof even when wet, and will help seal untill roof repair.
My roof too steep and me with fear of heights from fall when young.
It wouldn't be for me but some friends I have used it before with good temporary results.
As you can see from my location, I too am costantly fighting water runoff.
Good Luck to you and yours....8-[

All is good here on the hill, But 11 people have fallen :sad4:
Victims to the storms that have hit here in Arkansas in the last couple of days.
As I wake up every morning these last two weeks it seems all I see is darkness outside and I hear the weather alerts all through the nights.
I have cut Way bake on my drinking but thinking it might be a good day to enjoy a drink or two and bring my spirits up 8-[
I see that there is snow close to Denver and to the west and north of there..
And a big wave that just hit us is heading east of Arkansas hitting Leanna and reaching Florida's pan handle.

Be careful out there folk's

The roof is on my list of things to do...MeMike if I could drink I think I would join you. Glad to hear your hanging in there....I also saw that the storms have not been kind to other FABO members......let's hope that this is the last round of storms for awhile...

If you are not afraid of heights and not too slippery up there, they got soft trowl/brush on stuff at hardware store you can slop around on roof even when wet, and will help seal untill roof repair.
My roof too steep and me with fear of heights from fall when young.
It wouldn't be for me but some friends I have used it before with good temporary results.
As you can see from my location, I too am costantly fighting water runoff.
Good Luck to you and yours....8-[

looks bad guys hold tight,
i'll soak up some sun and be extra thankful for the nice weather today.

-
Back