Storm

-

leblanc

member 2883
Reaction score
Yesterday, Friday was New England's turn to get this blizzard but today its us Maritimers turn to get it. Windy, blustery, mixed in with some white stuff(snow), if you happen to live by some coastline, it probably appears twice as bad.
Jean-Guy

A lot of wind here, not a huge amount of snow yet. Hope it stays that way.

Just hunkered down and staying inside for now.

Jack

No snow where I live. Thinking about sitting on the deck and having a cold beer- NOT!! It is snowing quite hard at this time and it is pilling up. Thank god for snowblowers!

Presently 65º and Sunny. Just did an oil change on one truck, and put in new Radiator and heater hoses on the another.
Right now I'm sitting on the back deck having a beer, and messing around on the 'net. ;)

Not much here in Miramichi , but wind is strong .It is like -21 with wind, hard to believe it is snowing at the regualtor -12 here.

A lot of wind here, not a huge amount of snow yet. Hope it stays that way.

Just hunkered down and staying inside for now.

Jack
Looks like the city of St John got all the luck with one of their main
water lines breaking and causing much damage along with a boil order. You are on well water right?
Jean-Guy

Yup, well water for us. We are outside of the city.

It's is snowing hard here right now. I was just outside and the snow is half way up the windows of the Murano. Other places, the ground is bare. The wind is still blowing about 50 mph here, can't see 200 ft.

Jack

Plenty here in Trenton..........thank God for my little 92 Ranger 4x4
with plow. Hip deep drifts on my driveway.

Wilson :)

Attachments

• snow 002.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 82
  • snow 003.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 68
Gota foot of snow here thursday and friday.
I took the Dart out today and went skiing at Chicopee and it was a great day-10C and warmed up to -5C. It's suppose to go to 7c and rain by tueday... sounds like the east coast has been getting all the winter weather this year.

-
Back