Straight axle Kit

-

65Vart

Reaction score
Which Speedway Straight axle kit is recommended for my 65 Dart? does anyone have a pt number? Mr. Magnante has me SAxle curious,

go to the search at the top of the page...punch in gasser or straight front end on, left hand side...them ole boys will get you started and finished....wait to you see those pics...Awesome..They are so talented

Why not do it like they orignals stuff and use one from an A-100?
GEORGE!!:cheers:

Why not do it like they orignals stuff and use one from an A-100?
GEORGE!!:cheers:
I'm parting out my 66 A-100 Have the complete front axle
including the shitty 9" drums and a set of afco Coil overs that bolt almost directly in place of stock shocks~

Just took the Dart to Standard Auto Glass for my new w.shield.I can,t believe they found 1 in Nova Scotia!!Took 1 day to get here.WOW!!It,s in and also went to pay and spray to get the salt of her from the trip from Alabama in Dec..No salt please!Do you have any parts for 66,s and if so what??Or 65??

I'm using everything right now except an old AFB I replaced with an Edlebrock 600. I found a Eddy D4B intake on Ebay (for the '65 HPheads only with the wierd size and bolt angles) which I might throw on but the car runs great right now with the stock cast manifold so I have been putting it off.. I have some 65 tail lights :) . Seriously though, I am looking for stuff as well.

You'll need to drop your A-100 axle down to approximately 47 inches to get a decent width. I don't suggest going any shorter.

Dale Snoke
(An altered wheelbase funnycar farmer!)

-
Back