Street Freaks, Customs, Rods, Street Machines...60's 70's 80's

-

@66340SEDAN . This may be a long shot, but I’m wondering were you got those pictures. My 68 GTX looks way too close to that one to not be that one. Texas plates, 2 bumper stickers on the passenger side, you can still faintly see where they were. The guy I bought the car from 7 years ago said he bought it from the lady that bought it originally and it’s been in Texas it’s whole life. The only thing is the stripes

767BA76B-BB03-4A03-83DE-B0E87356E955.jpeg

76EE2847-605B-48A6-9205-94C98637B0C2.jpeg

That's beautiful!
That's back in time when performance was king and originality wasn't.
And before money and ''worth'' came into the picture...
The best part is the Hemi Cuda is still modified and has the same owner all these years later! The guys brother made a post about the car on Facebook.

1723149272906.jpeg

Last edited:
@66340SEDAN . This may be a long shot, but I’m wondering were you got those pictures. My 68 GTX looks way too close to that one to not be that one. Texas plates, 2 bumper stickers on the passenger side, you can still faintly see where they were. The guy I bought the car from 7 years ago said he bought it from the lady that bought it originally and it’s been in Texas it’s whole life. The only thing is the stripes

View attachment 1716286819

View attachment 1716286820
I’m sorry I can’t remember, I seen them online. I think there was a little written about it too…sorry I can’t be of more help.

I’m sorry I can’t remember, I seen them online. I think there was a little written about it too…sorry I can’t be of more help.
It’s a good, I knew it was a shot in the dark. It’s always difficult finding history if you don’t know the previous owners. :thumbsup:

-
Back