Street outlaws

-
Texas use to have a top 10 and we use to get Oklahoma to get their top 10 then we use to invite other states.A cool guy from Chi Town in a Vette and some rice from Kentucky.Somee of us Texas guys can't afford to keep up and others are doing family stuff. The few that are in are on their own team.Texas and okc have been racing each other for many years.We would put money in the pot and winner take all

Watched it for the first time the other night...that VW Beetle blowing away a Porsche and Lamborgini was awesome...wish there were more Mopars! Thought the Beetle guys kept the Macho stuff to a minimum and were a class act.

I like the show and with no drama I think it would be dull. I,d hang out with about anyone on the show. Drag racers talk ****. And always have. If any one of us got to be on tv every week wouldnt we get a bit cocky?

Before we raced we would have big cookouts then wait till the fuzz was busy with drunks

That show is a joke...its all staged..

Yup!

So you have personally observed this.It's called entertainment.....take it for what it is.

I certainly do. It has to be one of the dumbest shows on TV.

It could be a good show, if they would lose the stupidity and just race cars and compete, but no, they have to add all of the drama.

I guess so that it will appeal to the younger crowd or something, I dunno.

I like the show and with no drama I think it would be dull. I,d hang out with about anyone on the show. Drag racers talk ****. And always have. If any one of us got to be on tv every week wouldnt we get a bit cocky?

Oh hell Pete, if I had sixty grand to drop on a motor -- or even $600 to devote to my car -- I wouldn't need tv exposure to be that way. It'd be PermaGrin City 24/7!! There must be lots of money to be made in Texas ........ and I'm not in the right business. LOL

Being "cocky" and "talking ****" isn't the false drama, the crap with the cops, though, and the last minute problems... Please. That's Amateur crap, and it only they to kill off some air time that they didn't sell, and or to replace footage that was cut out.

Texas use to have a top 10 and we use to get Oklahoma to get their top 10 then we use to invite other states.A cool guy from Chi Town in a Vette and some rice from Kentucky.Somee of us Texas guys can't afford to keep up and others are doing family stuff. The few that are in are on their own team.Texas and okc have been racing each other for many years.We would put money in the pot and winner take all

Do you remember Brown Suga? He's from Kentucky! Had to shake the rice off! Lol

I like the show and do not mind the drama.. If someone is watching this show to learn how to build a street race car they are already 20 points below the normal IQ range. Just like GYC I do not care to see body work done...lol

Shaun told me that the races at the end of the show are at old abandon air fields.. Seems OKC has a lot of them.

-
Back