Street tires

-

67DARTGTCONV

Reaction score
What do you recommend for all around street tires, summer driving only. I have a 67 dart conv and will use 255/55 15 in rear. Not sure for fronts yet.

It seems a good number use the Bf Goodrich ta's.

Also how about the white lettering on outside yea or na??

I know it is a stupid topic but figured I would ask anyway.

Toyo Proxes are much better tires then the BF Goodrich TA

I have KUMHO ECSTa SPT 255/50 but 17...they are a great tire so far...seem to wear good...and smoke is a nice white not that ugly yellow

Bfg ta's ........White letter out.

What kind of 16" rims will you be running ?

My vote is anything but the radial T/A's. I had a set and they were pretty crappy for brand new tires and they dry rotted quickly.

I got a set of the pepboys futura gls super sport tires for christmas and put them on the front of my car. Those actually are decent tires for the price. good rain/dry tires. Yes the cooper cobras might be better or the indy ones but I can't say because I haven't run them.

Also white letters out!

DSC_0701.jpg
[/IMG]I would go BFGs

Kumo Ecstas are an incredible all around tire, performance wise im partial to Nitto NT05's

Got BFG Radial TAs and i'm yet to drive them, got to rebuild the front end first. White walls out imo!

THANKS, also my goof... 15 inch Cragers. I corrected the first posting

Careful with a 255 series. Starting to get very tight, especially with the wrong offset.

Thanks, I got the offset kit from DR DIFF. It is a real nice install with no holes.
The rims have 4 1/4 offset on a 15 x 8 rim. It looks tight. I may have to have the rims offset changed. There is a local shop here that can do it.

-
Back