StreetMaster Performance and engine mounts

-

racingsnake440

Reaction score
Does anybody know if they are still in business? I was looking through an old Mopar Action and liked their spool mounts to put a B motor in the early A with hipo manifolds.

The Schumacher spool mounts say they need a custom exhaust so I guess the manifolds wouldn't work with them?

Final quick question - are all the old style rubber 'biscuit' mounts the same dimension for all engines? Are big block ones stronger?

thanks

As soon as I noticed that Shumacker had them I didn't see that other company advertising them anymore. I'm wondering if Shumacker didn't buy them out or bought the design? I've delt with Shumacker on my motor mounts brackets and solid mount with a torque strap. I'd call and ask him if they would work with the manifolds.

Lee

yeah, I wondered if that might be the case. I guess I'll call Schumacher.

No its a different design at least for the biscuit mount. I had a set and they are totally different than Schumackers. Imagine 2 nested U channels with a through bolt on one end and mounting bolt holes on the 'arms' one (thin) side goes to the insulator in the K and the other (wide) U channel bolts to the tabs on the motor. Very simple, still looking for the the blueprints I made from them.

-
Back