Stressed? Bash a Car.

-
I know a fella that bought a fully restored late 60's early 70's dart with a 340, 8 3/4, the whole bit. Paid top dollar for it and had it 2 nights. He told this punk kid who was hassleing his daughter to stay away from her, and the guy took a pipe to his dart in the middle of the night. Completly destroyed the car. I'm sure the frame, drivetrain and probably some of the interior was still good, but there was nothing left of the outside of the car. How do you not kill someone, not only for giving your kids a hard time, but for killing your car like that?

Not to the "Bride" I hope.:-D Take a deep breath and step away from the car.LOL

I think the "Bride" is on her way to getting fixed. "Fingers crossed." Now I guess "Baby" is jealous of all the attention "Bride" is getting so now it's her turn to be bad. It really stinks. It is my birthday, I'm off work, it's raining and I can't ride my bike town and I can't go get my nails down. It's going to take a lot of deep breaths, starting now. 1, 2, 3, ....

I think the "Bride" is on her way to getting fixed. "Fingers crossed." Now I guess "Baby" is jealous of all the attention "Bride" is getting so now it's her turn to be bad. It really stinks. It is my birthday, I'm off work, it's raining and I can't ride my bike town and I can't go get my nails down. It's going to take a lot of deep breaths, starting now. 1, 2, 3, ....

Well Happy Birthday to you then.:cheers: Glad to hear the "BOF" is doing better, if only they would all get along.LOL

I know a fella that bought a fully restored late 60's early 70's dart with a 340, 8 3/4, the whole bit. Paid top dollar for it and had it 2 nights. He told this punk kid who was hassleing his daughter to stay away from her, and the guy took a pipe to his dart in the middle of the night. Completly destroyed the car. I'm sure the frame, drivetrain and probably some of the interior was still good, but there was nothing left of the outside of the car. How do you not kill someone, not only for giving your kids a hard time, but for killing your car like that?
Replace car with youth, and remember, NO WITNESSES!:snakeman:
FInd his car, 4AM, drain oil into container, replace plug!:snakeman:

sounds like a good excuse to take a cab to town ,have your nails done, get a great meal and get sloshed on a good bottle of wine and no worries taking the cab back home. after all it is your b/day.

2 ltr of coke classic in the gas tank will do the trick....but I wouldn't know anything about that.:snakeman:

-
Back