Strip Dominator and M1

-
My buddy bought an unmodified Victor340 for 200.00. I asked for a few pictures. He was in Erie Pa checking out work being done on his duster and internet is very sketchy. He messed up and made a mistake of sending me some Strip Dominator pictures and never touching one before was shocked to see how close the plenum looked like the M1 I worked on last winter. Is the Strip Dominator ment to be a copy of the M1.
I think the strip dominator was on the market from Holley well before the M1.
I always thought the m1 was a clone or refinement of the strip. I bought a w2 Strip dominator in the late 80,s when it and the dual tunnel ram were the only good intake for those heads back then. Kind of like the w5 and the Indy 360-1 are refinements of the original w2.

I always thought the m1 was a clone or refinement of the strip. I bought a w2 Strip dominator in the late 80,s when it and the dual tunnel ram were the only good intake for those heads back then. Kind of like the w5 and the Indy 360-1 are refinements of the original w2.
Way back I was told that Holley was making the M1 for Mopar and it was the same intake…could have been total BS…strangely the only M1 single plane I own is the one for the V6

We have already talked about this , but go ahead without reading the thread that is only two pages at this point,

I had never heard that, but possible. If so-I would have thought they would have had the Winters foundry snowflake on them.
Way back I was told that Holley was making the M1 for Mopar and it was the same intake…could have been total BS…strangely the only M1 single plane I own is the one for the V6

Well after about 5 years of ordering and never receiving a thing a Trick flow intake ….and heads showed up at the machine shop today… intake looks like a lot like a Super Vic… nice casting on the intake

View attachment 1716216344
The ports look terrible compared to the one I got….

IMG_1681.jpeg

IMG_1680.jpeg

They ship the seconds to Canada… they know it’s to expensive for us to ship it back….

Speaking of trick flow I’m going to get the heads flowed next week… just to get some numbers…

Well after about 5 years of ordering and never receiving a thing a Trick flow intake ….and heads showed up at the machine shop today… intake looks like a lot like a Super Vic… nice casting on the intake
Are you being serious about waiting six years?

The ports look terrible compared to the one I got….
I thought they looked kinda bad on the floors.

And why is your comment only directed at me ?
Because I like you ?

Are you being serious about waiting six years?

I thought they looked kinda bad on the floors.

Because I like you ?
Any time I ordered a set I would end up buying something else before they shipped… so I would cancel the order… even these ones took about 4 months

Trick flow was probably busy building SBC heads,
I would think they probably build 1500 pair of SBC heads,
and then make a run of 500 SBM heads.

Most building models for Companys any more is make the sale then build the product.

No cash out and guaranty of profit.

Thats what they were teaching us when I left corporative America.

-
Back