Stripe and decals sets

-

D-mailman

Reaction score
Who makes the 'best' stripe and decal sets ? For accuracy and quality. What are you using and how do you like them. Thanks.

Terry

challengergary here on the group makes great ones and the price is right

definitely challengergary. if you look at my pics i believe i have some of the aar stripe he did. he can make it to fit your needs or any other stripe. went on smooth and looks great.

Terry,

What stripes are you looking for? I do not have the most comprehensive selection, but what I do offer is accurate and reasonably priced.

Thanks for the plugs guys :)

I just received mine from Gary today and they look great! I can't wait to install them.

Gary,
Do you have a web site, or a collection of pics? I thought I had my mind settled on which stripes I was going to use until recently.
Thanks,
C

Thanks for the web site. Didn't see much for us. Does anyone know of a site that will show the various stripes that were used?
Thanks,
C

Terry,
That's what I was looking for! Thanks much...
C

Challenger Gary!!

DSC00065(1) (Small).JPG

I used Phoenixgraphics for my 72 340 Duster, they have top quality stuff!

100_0335.jpg

Thanks for all the replys guys. Gary, I have a '72 Duster 340 and will be repalcing all the stripes on entire car. It is my understanding that the '71 Duster 340 had the '340' callout connected to the side stripe and the '72 Duster 340 had the '340' callout separate from the side stripe, but in same location on rear quarter. That is how the stripes came on my car from the factory. Thanks to everyone for your input.

Terry

D-mailman - Yes, the 71 was connected. I have seen the 72's both ways. No problem for me to do them either way. Just let me know how you want it and that's how you'll get it :)

-
Back