[FOR SALE] stripping down my 61 valiant

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
All glass is good,full drive train,seats the frames are solid and complete, and other odds and ends like dash gauges small interior parts. Located in buffalo Indiana. All prices are more then fair as you pay shipping.thanks for looking.

DoomsdayRacing

A BIG thanks to DoomsdayRacing !!! I have been looking for a specific part for my '60 Valiant that he had. I really appreciate it! :blob: My happy dance! lol.

Can you send a pic of that rear window trunk panel you have? Also what's the condition of your trunk mat?

How does the rear of the car look. Mine has been "punted" dead center of the rear. Very poor '70's repair now rusting out.

Mike in FL

Dart gr, the rear end is solid pm me a number to send pics too. Pet, rear panel is shot pal, n I have all the plugs but leaving in sorry

What is the condition of the instrument cluster and the pod it fits in on the dash ? also looking for trans /heater buttons and front and rear bumper guards .Thanks

Do you have a 2 dr front seat and track ?
Thanks

What's the condition of the fuel tank, I believe it's compatible with a 62 valiant

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back