-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cuda67

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Mid 70's 318 complete carb. to oil pan. Standard bore, Edelbrock Performer intake, Holley 4160 670 cfm, M.P. aluminum valve covers, MP electronic ignition. Asking 1250.00 O.B.O. Located in central Florida. will not ship. Still in car for a few weeks longer till the magnum 360 goes in. See Video. Can hear run and drive till ?????

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cH4b5J9A9c"]YouTube - ‪Strong 318 for sale‬‏[/ame]

The engine is coming out this week, probably no later than saturday, won't be able to hear it run any longer. Price reduced to $1150.00 O.B.O. This will be a drop in and drive motor for you.

Mid 70's 318 complete carb. to oil pan. Standard bore, Edelbrock Performer intake, Holley 4160 670 cfm, M.P. aluminum valve covers, MP electronic ignition. Asking 1250.00 O.B.O. Located in central Florida. will not ship. Still in car for a few weeks longer till the magnum 360 goes in. See Video. Can hear run and drive till ?????

YouTube - ‪Strong 318 for sale‬‏

Pulled the engine yesterday, yea. Can't hear it run any longer. Great little engine for someone. PRICE REDUCED to $1,100.00. Come and get it.

Do you know the cam specs? Are the exhaust manifolds included?

Sorry, dartguy, been up to my arse in grease and aggravation. The cam is a Comp cam pt#20-232-4, duration at .006 - 280 lift 480. Pulled the engine yesterday afternoon. The exhaust manifolds won't go with the engine, at least not till I settle on what exhaust I will use. Something can be worked out later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back