Stuff I do while Truckin

-
I fell Saturday at home.Lomg story short I turned on the water hose and it was one of the growing ones.I tripped on the hose and stumbled and fell on my already injured ribs from another stunt.I couldn't breathe for about 15 min. And I lied ther Edith the water hose sprinkling on me.When the wind blew I got relief finally my wife came out and helped.I had tore up my arm also.Its Tuesday and can't function without pain pills and hope I get better so I can go back to work.My wife thinks I otta sell my car since my health is bad and can't really work on it.All I do is work and something happens to me and and get sick or injured .I'm about done.If I want to finish my car I have to pay someone and I'm trying g to pay back medical bills from the last 5 years of bad luck

Tony, if it wasn't for bad luck you would have no luck at all, praying everything will turn around for you real soon. I enjoy seeing pictures of your travels,Joe

Tony, if it wasn't for bad luck you would have no luck at all, praying everything will turn around for you real soon. I enjoy seeing pictures of your travels,Joe
Thank you very much.I appreciate all the times thru the years you call and check on me.God Bless you and your family and have a great Thanksgiving!

Hang in there! I've been in a bad shape for a few years now, I too have thought about selling my car and getting out of it because I've been unable to work on it but it gives me hope that maybe I will feel like fooling with it again if I get up the nerve to have the surgery they want me to have. If I were you I'd hang on to my car ,mine gives me hope. Wishing you well and hang in there!

Thursday I left home to get a pair of Trophy suites at The Circuit Of The America's, and I hooked up to 3 different pairs till one rolled and didn't have missing tires or the dollies were fubar and unsafe.Rolled 5 miles and the valve on the back trailer broke and shoved air back thru the system and put on the brakes.Then the next day a door dropped and I couldn't get it secured so a shop cut it off.A day later than I wanted I delivered it in Manchester TN almost getting stuck where they wanted it and came up to Lafayette In to pick up a rebuilt cryro tlr and it's worked wrong and a mechanic came out and cut some wires but when I put on the brakes the abs lights up and got told to run it so I'm on my way to snow in Seatle Washington

20211203_091044.jpg
20211203_075231.jpg
20211203_091310.jpg
20211203_093524.jpg

It tried to get the last pic off and failed just my week!!!!2 people on the top right are my Great Grandpa and Gramma 1st here from Italy. BTM right is my dad,great aunt,sister and brother!top left My uncle John,Aunt Mellie,and Uncle albert..

It tried to get the last pic off and failed just my week!!!!2 people on the top right are my Great Grandpa and Gramma 1st here from Italy. BTM right is my dad,great aunt,sister and brother!top left My uncle John,Aunt Mellie,and Uncle albert..
wow, you was just a sparkle in your dads eyes at this time ? I never met a grandfather, taken by the war was the story I got, but in the last couple years a family member said he ran off and never returned :drama:

Mom , yes, she was a pretty lady, hard worker and smarter then the average man, middle left on the far left is me and all my brothers with mom, I am the last one now, thank goodness for good inlaws and first cousins and friends or I would be alone

FB_IMG_1562156785079.jpg

I got lucky last new years heading out to Washington and back, the roads were clear, and I made incredible time.

not a pretty site to have to drive in, be careful, Joe

Wensday thru today at 10 am got stuck waiting to go across Snoqualmie Pass and deliver in Puyallup Washington. Dropped and hooked and a big storm is going across Washington,Idaho,Montana l,and ect.Came down to Portland and taking off for Dayton OH Tomorrow.....

That sucks. The pass closed when I was on that trip I mentioned. The rain and getting splashed by over spray in Seattle got me so flustered, I couldn't wait to head south and drive along the Columbia in Oregon.

-
Back