Stuff I do while Truckin

-
I'm still alive had to sell my car .I've spent loads of money trying to survive corn holin by mechanics and my gold membership expired and it's sucks trying to post with out it so I quit trying.My truck is in the alignment shop now again.I could have bought another truck and had it almost paid for now the money I've spent this year.I'm trying not to throw in the towel and go on SSD.Merry Christmas to all.

P.S. l'll never be able to get another car with my health.
Good to hear you are still with us. Sorry about your ride, that seemed like an awesome piece.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you, Tony.
I always enjoy your posts and still fondly recall the time you came up to Lethbridge and we had a visit.
Best of luck to you and yours.

Good to hear you are still with us. Sorry about your ride, that seemed like an awesome piece.
Its in MO. Last time i saw it it had different valve covers on it and a trickflow intake. He put on the best flowing intake with out port work.

I'll try this.Joe and Ron came to a town close by running a errand for a friend and I was able to meet up.He's Red67gts on here.Joe is a very kind and respectful person.Everytime I'm sick he always checks on me.He also bought Dinner at Hard 8 BBQ in Burleson Tx. Thanks again !

Resized_20240722_191537_1721695111315.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes it was a great time and glad Cindy joined us. She’s a very nice lady and you are lucky to have her

Got a 2004 model hood on my 03.I didn't get the led lights(Double the price) and the H7 isn't bright enough.Im gonna buy the extra vision brand wich should help!Lights and grille was extra.

20240725_151241.jpg

I'll try this.Joe and Ron came to a town close by running a errand for a friend and I was able to meet up.He's Red67gts on here.Joe is a very kind and respectful person.Everytime I'm sick he always checks on me.He also bought Dinner at Hard 8 BBQ in Burleson Tx. Thanks again !

View attachment 1716280377
I met the fellow on the right I believe, red convertible Dart, or was it the guy on the left :BangHead: getting old has its down falls.

The rest of the truck needs paint now!
I know a fellow that does art on body or paint damage, on clear coat coming off he does some beuityful clouds and some times beuityful boobs you have to look for, life is good this morning brother, have a grand day.

Well, here is two whoppers for you I cought out of a naybors pond, he ask me to get them out because they was eating his baby ducklings

FB_IMG_1594809741635.jpg

-
Back