-
Status
Not open for further replies.

73hcode

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
Hey everyone I have been looking for the dust boot that the rod from the brake pedal to the brake booster passes through I can't seem to find a repop. Does anyone know if they are repoped? The car is a 73 Dart Sport. Thanks for any info Ed

Check the junk metal barrel at your local brand X dealerships. I know Ford has been warrantying brake boosters on some models and they get scrapped after a while. You should be able to rob a late model boot from something.

The piece I am looking for is not on the booster but on a plate that bolts on the outside of the firewall but sticks inside the car. Would they unbolt all that or just the booster on the fords. I have a friend at a ford dealership

Thanks dave69 but that boot is for a manual setup mine is power I found it on the ram man's website but he is away right now I left him a message. Thanks again everyone.

As I recall the ones for Jeep clutch slave cylinders are similar to some of the mopar booster boots also. Look at some of the Off Road suppliers products.

This is the larger style from a later model Ford marked TRW.

vbpgimage.php

I actually need the boot on the inside of the car on your dart sports look inside the car where the rod attached to the brake pedal goes through the firewall. I have a line on a new one and used one thank you for all y'all's help.

I know what part you are asking about. Both pictures do the same thing but there are different styles... This is the Jeep one for a CJ clutch master for under $6 with shipping.
vbpgimage.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back