Stupid boat/hose clamp question

-
I have more gunnel length, as I can put two riggers on each side and still have a ball holder at the back. You have to set it up and play with it for what you want. Do you have a speaker at the very back of your boat on each side. I pulled mine out to access bolting the tracks down..
summer2010 059.jpg

RIP Joey, gone too young.
summer2010 060.jpg

Yeah yours definitely has more gunnel length. No speaker on mine so only access is thru rod compartment. I'll hold off until the 1st ride of the year and mess with it. I have a 12" one as well for starboard side.
Thanks for the great pics, looks like a great guy and time as well.
I have more gunnel length, as I can put two riggers on each side and still have a ball holder at the back. You have to set it up and play with it for what you want. Do you have a speaker at the very back of your boat on each side. I pulled mine out to access bolting the tracks down..
View attachment 1715734970

RIP Joey, gone too young.
View attachment 1715734971

20210508_193703.jpg

My buddy Paul and his Wife Joey. She passed away 4 years ago from total organ failure @ 53.

Getting a few more things "done" on boat. Spent more than enough $$ on track mount and rod holders, so getting the track spots picked out. Short piece measured out and mounted. Only mounted middle 4 screws for now. I may decide to slide track back so didnt want to drill end holes yet and end up with end holes exposed. Added a piece of marine varathane piece of plywood and metal straps for support. I'll make the decision where to add the next track after taking the boat out.
Replaced triangular plywood platform at bow where trolling motor mounts. Old platform was shot. Added a thin aluminum plate for support there as well.
Looking at something to hook up for tubing etc to drag grandkids around.
Something out there called Turboswing but pricey as hell for what it is. Almost $1000 Canadian.
Was hoping to get something safe that wouldnt break the bank. I figure just clip to the cleats at either side of the stern.
@dadsbee got any suggestions?
Hope to get wet tomorrow!
XXL TurboSwing Ski Tow Bar

20210517_203713.jpg

20210517_203826.jpg

20210515_204557.jpg

20210517_204613.jpg

20210517_204621.jpg

20210517_204606.jpg

Yep, just get a water skiing harness for the cleats. Clip on both sides and the tube attaches to the floaty. A lot safer than the high hook post stands you see. Rope breaks and someone loses their head !

-
Back