Stupid Question

-

NJDartman

Reaction score
Ok, two questions. I know I probably should know this but I figured I'd ask the collective! I have a 67 Dart GT and I'm upgrading to disc in the front using stuff from a 72 Demon. I want to put in all new lines from inline tube. Should I get the kit for a 67 dart or a 72 Demon? My car has 9" drums I'm swapping out everything in front: upper/lower arms, spindles, etc.
Also, I would like to upgrade to 10" drums in the back. How hard is it to do that and still keep my SBP?

I dont think there a whole lot of difference in the hard lines except for maybe around the perportion valve. The front flexable lines will need to be for 72 discs.
You should already have 10X2 rear drums even with 9X3 /6 front drums.
Maybe you meant upgrade to 11 at rear. Doing that will depend on what rearend you have.

Yeah, that's what I thought. I knew I needed 72 flex lines. I think the dart is 111 inch wheelbase. So I guess I'll go for the dart lines. Redfish, I thought I read somewhere that in 1967, they had 9" drums all the way around and in 68 they went with 10" in th rear. I'll have to double check that but thanks for the info!:toothy10:

-
Back