STUPID Question....

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Why does JEGS advertise a shifter for every COLOR Camaro, but for Mopar they advertise only B bodies and full-sized Chrysler's? Isn't the actual guts the same, with the shifters being different ?!?!?

BTW: The rods are an additional $125!!!!
:protest:

Try Brewers.

They sell shifters for every color Mopar and nothing for Chevy's!!! :cheers:

Best of Luck!

I've dealt with Brewers before, my rant was the lack of A body offerings from JEGS! Bastards....

I recently had an unexpected bonus from work and me thinks the `Cuda is getting a new shifter.... and mufflers.....and rear tires...... plus I bought a bench buffer so I can finally finish my grills. And I need to get my new steelies painted. Along with my air cleaner lid. And I have to send Leanne some stuff. Plus I got another dash bezel as a core to re-restore (I'm inventing words now....) and I want to swap my exhaust tips and I have to replace my header gaskets and re-torque the cylinder heads......

I though I was finished with this thing already?
:angry7:

Probably the same reason that all the new companies like PG Classics get into the business, only to offer the same A,B and E body stuff that everyone else has!! Because they are not in the business to supply the parts that enthusiast really need, they only want your money!! If any of these new pop up companies really cared, they would be repopping items that aren't already being made that everybody seems to need.

I remember about 15 years ago when I needed all the hard to find items for my 67 GTX, like the gas cap assembly, the taillight bezels, the wheel lip mouldings, etc. I approached a few of the bigger companies with a list of items that I thought they should be considering. All I got was a... "There's not enough interest in those items to make it PROFITABLE to make them"!!! Not profitable??? These items used were going for outrageous prices!!! Now all of a sudden, one company makes them and bang, at least 5 different companies all have them!!! Same with 67-9 Barracuda stuff!! But who's left out??? Try getting anything for 66 and earlier Cudas and the like. Sorry for the rant, but it's been like this for years with Chevy stuff. You can get every nut and bolt for a Camaro through just about anyone, but Mopar stuff don't even take up one page in most of their catalogs!!!

OK, rant over, I feel better now!!!

-
Back