Summit 15% discount code

-

onetorun

Reaction score
Summit Racing 15% discount code , ZSJA15 , Good for 15% off all orders over $500.00 , got it from Yellow Bullet, worked for me :)

that code worked for me too! thanks bro i've been trying to get a set of harland sharp rockers for my 400 as cheaply as possible, and you saved me $100!!! :D

Bump back to the top!!

I was gonna use this discount to buy my stroker kit, but Christmas came first. What a crummy time to run a discount and for only 3 days. Ends tomorrow, better hurry guys!

Oops!!

New Procar Rally 1000 Seats with brackets, on their way to my house thanks to this! haha. Thanks for sharing. Still working as of 9:00am today.

that code worked for me too! thanks bro i've been trying to get a set of harland sharp rockers for my 400 as cheaply as possible, and you saved me $100!!! :D

I just scored some Harland Sharp 1.6 rockers for my small block stroker for 535, that's almost 95 bucks off!!!:D:D:D

AWESOME ! i've had a shopping cart for about two months with stuff in it just waiting for the right time, just now was the right time ;) Thanx dood. you saved me $107.89

I saved $124.99! Ordered my Dougs headers, carpet kit and an X-pipe kit which basically made the X-pipe free on top of a huge discount on the headers! Cant beat that! Thank you!

Ken

damn it! if they sold the wiring kit i want i would but im basically done with things i need unless i go fuel cell :(

When you say keep checking, do you mean the Summit web site?

Thanks.........Ted

damn I need this code.. any links as to where I can get a smoking deal on some Billet Specialties Street Lite 15X10 3.50BS

-
Back