Summit A body headers?????

-

68383GTS

Reaction score
Summit brand header for a Duster 273-360 Has anyone purchased and installed these on their A Body.Only $350.00 [ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/Summit-Racing-Metallic-Ceramic-Coated-Headers-Silver-Ceramic-Coated-1-5-8-Tubes-/331063170660?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Make%3APlymouth%7CModel%3ADuster&hash=item4d14e71664&vxp=mtr"]Summit Racing Metallic Ceramic Coated Headers Silver Ceramic Coated 1 5 8 034 Tubes | eBay[/ame]

I bought mine there.$319 shipped to door.Ceramic coated with thick flange and great quality.Yes they hang low but so does my oil pan.I thought they were great for the price.I can do a lot with the $350 or $450 more that tti or dougs cost. jmho,Kevin.

they are your run of the mill cheaper hang low make plugs hard to get to header.

I disagree, I run them on my Dart and have not had any issues with them. I replaced my Hooker headers with these with no regrets.

I've run several sets. Not the ceramic ones. But they are bent the same. I had zero problems with them. As long as you have your front end at stock ride height, they don't hang too low. I never had a problem with spark plugs either. They work good.

-
Back