Summit cheap shipping

-

Lustle

Reaction score
I just noticed on the summit that they have LOWER INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING! Except canada, bastards. But I thought I'd let our overseas friends know. Who knows how long it'll last.

summit.jpg

I normally don't pay for shipping through summit. Sometimes there is a 10 buck handling fee. But 10 bucks for shipping is cheap.

Can you tell them to ship via a different method? I got a UPS account through work and pay half the normal shipping costs out of the states. I would love to take advantage of that through summit. With the canadian dollar being crap I need to save every penny I can.

If i remember correctly (has been awhile) but when you ship with summit racing to canada you can choose fedex ups or postal. Choose fedex and its cheaper then the rest. I dont understand why North America would be free shipping but what do i know about borders.

If i remember correctly (has been awhile) but when you ship with summit racing to canada you can choose fedex ups or postal. Choose fedex and its cheaper then the rest. I dont understand why North America would be free shipping but what do i know about borders.

Ohhh yeah. I've always gone whatever was cheapest in the options it gives you when you enter your postal code. I was hoping to use my work UPS. I never got why it was so damn expensive to ship up here. NAFTA my ***.

I don't know why they don't just build a warehouse in Canada. 35 million people. It's like ignoring all of California.

Ohhh yeah. I've always gone whatever was cheapest in the options it gives you when you enter your postal code. I was hoping to use my work UPS. I never got why it was so damn expensive to ship up here. NAFTA my ***.

I don't know why they don't just build a warehouse in Canada. 35 million people. It's like ignoring all of California.

My 1970 Dart was made in Canada :)

Oh, n isn't the reason it is so expensive because Canada's import/export tax?

-
Back