Summit Coupons

-

dodge freak

Reaction score
Getting ready to place a over $500 order. Was able to find a discount code online back last Dec that got me 10% off. Sure be nice to find another one, lol

Anybody got one they like to share 8)

Summit pulled all coupons because of abuse... whatever that is...

Genius management should put a limit on the number of times or $ amounts a code can be used by one person/household.

Yeah I got 10% off last time. Summit prices aren't dirt cheap either. The highest price items I sometimes find cheaper online and they will match it.

I like Jegs but Summit seems to have more stuff in stock for us Mopar people

Jegs will not honor the code.....members have already tried.....summit stopped use of the code because it was only meant for residence of new york....it came in a new york hunting magazine.....

I am sending a PM your way

K.B. Hyper pistons and rings--I know but try to find some forged at .040 over for a 340----4.080 bore for a 3.31 stroke, I just find for 4 inch stroke

Bearings, builder wants the H type

Gaskets, timing case cover-Manici Racing shows a good price so I see if they match it.

I bargained with Summit just last Monday morning on a offset cam bushing set and a hi flow water pump. They matched the prices and all I had to do was give them the website addreses of the parts and prices and it was a done deal. It was really early in the morning though and maybe the guy just didn't want to fight me about it though... :)

-
Back