crazy 340

Reaction score
I called summit this after noon
to place an order for 2 muffler
and 4 exhaust clamps

they lady told me the shiping will cost me 99.78$

how the hell the shiping could cost me as much when
I receive my 2 w heads from ohio for 102$
damn whats wrong with them ???????????????

I thought Summit had free shipping but charged a $10 handling fee.

yeah that lady messed up, and red something incorrectly or made a mistake. Ive orderd about 7 times this year from summit including headers and shipping never cost me more than $25 bucks.

I ordered two shocks and traction bars on Sunday I got them this morning and it was 11.00$ to ship them

yup I believe you but I leave in quebec Canada

so they charge me for shiping and alote

last time I placed an order with them it was for my exhaust kit
ups charge as much as the exhaust it self
in shiping and duties fee so...

yup I believe you but I leave in quebec Canada

so they charge me for shiping and alote

last time I placed an order with them it was for my exhaust kit
ups charge as much as the exhaust it self
in shiping and duties fee so...

Ask them to ship your stuff by USPS. Should be a lot cheaper

find a shipping location on the american side of the border and ship to that location. You will save BIG bucks on shipping.

Then go pick them up at that location and pay your duty fees at the border. Shipping will be cheap to the american side, but if shipped to canada it will be an easy double the price plus the handling fee by ups/fedex. The handling fee is based on the purchase price of the item you bought.

ordered a set of heads Mon. morn. to NS Canada - shipping was $176.00.... holy %&*#@%&. this is just shipping - holy mother of mayhem!! - no duty or brokerage included

I originally priced em about 5-6 months ago when i first planned my build and the same part was just under 100 bucks.

the seller was telling me that the fuel price was responsible and he recieves updated priceing each day to index with fuel

the sad part is the isn't a huge diff than with USPS but i will save duty i guess.

I drool with envy when i read about free shipping in continental us

I called summit this after noon
to place an order for 2 muffler
and 4 exhaust clamps

they lady told me the shiping will cost me 99.78$

how the hell the shiping could cost me as much when
I receive my 2 w heads from ohio for 102$
damn whats wrong with them ???????????????

i knew u were from canada the second i read this.
summits handling is as follows
1-$25 is 4.95
$25-99 is 9.95
100-250 is 11.95
250+ is 12.95
IN THE STATES!!!!
with limited oversize fees on heavy/big items like tires and such
the fact that UPS charges an arm and a leg, for your heavy, oversized items has nothing to do with summit racing... the usps is usually even more $...she read u the cheapest option, which yes was unreasonable given the items u ordered, but again has nothing to do with that employee or summit...they arent going to LOSE money to eat the shipping on your "foreign shipment"..and FYI for anyone else reading this, the truck rate fees, and "foreign" shipping is EXACTLY what it cost to ship, and is inflated ZERO to the cust.

the handling fee approach for the states really benefits the consumers...do you really think it only cost summit 12.95 to ship a set of big block headers to you?...gimme a break
they are a good company, who treat car lovers well

-
Back