Sunbust this weekend!!

-

frederick_76

Reaction score
I just decided to register the 67 Barracuda for this car show (my first ever). The 69 Valiant just will not be ready...
Curious to see if any of my fellow FABO members will be there??
Register at www.moparsunlimited.org Saturday is 1980 and newer, Sunday is 79 and older... Graham Washington.

Oh yeah, this thing.. It was cool last year, I'm out gunned this year; my sh8t ain't cool enough. Gonna be in the hills scoping hunting trails instead.

Oh yeah, this thing.. It was cool last year, I'm out gunned this year; my sh8t ain't cool enough. Gonna be in the hills scoping hunting trails instead.

Just don't post any dead animal pictures because some of the people who don't mind adding to the planet's greenhouse gasses and polluting the environment with gas hog hot rods get offended. :D

Sorry about the hijack, but I couldn't help it.

Damn, ain't that the truth!

I'll be sure to write that down in the sh*ts not given book I carry on me at all times.

I'll be at sunbust doing the swap meet. to much work getting the car ready then getting all funky again driving it there.

I will be there with my dart. Look for the handsome muscular man with the Chrysler star tattooed on right calf. Lol I will be with the chesty blonde!

I'd love to come, BUT, the good ole' Canadian $$$ is low, the Coho fares are high, and I'm broke!!!....Damn......!

I bought my Dart at this show back in '05

(Hate to miss that blonde, YG!!)

I'll get you some pics Darwin! lol

QUOTE=65Val;1970937076]I'd love to come, BUT, the good ole' Canadian $$$ is low, the Coho fares are high, and I'm broke!!!....Damn......!

I bought my Dart at this show back in '05

(Hate to miss that blonde, YG!!)[/QUOTE]

I'm going to try to make it, have hydro races in town, humpy fishing with some friends from out of town. Have 3 days off, might get it done, I really like this show/swap!!!

-
Back