Super 6

-
No problem man, sorry about that I can see how it could be confusing now.

Better post up pics of that super six when you get it running!

I have so many parts for this car! The only problem is I'm having so much fun driving it, I don't want to take it out of action.

Click on his name (purple text) in his posting and select "send private message."

And do indeed post pics once you complete your setup! I'll be collecting the same parts sometime soon.

Click on his name (purple text) in his posting and select "send private message."

And do indeed post pics once you complete your setup! I'll be collecting the same parts sometime soon.

I guess he was banned awhile ago, that wont work.

pacuda59, PM me if you don't find a way. No promises, but I will try to help.

Thanks Dion!
Last we spoke, I was considering having him do a rebuild on the Carter 2 barrel I picked up with the super six.

Thanks Dion!
Last we spoke, I was considering having him do a rebuild on the Carter 2 barrel I picked up with the super six.

He has been banned here. Go to FBBO and PM him. RustyRatRod

Just curious, why not rebuild yourself. Carbs are not as difficult as one would think.

I agree, if I can do it most anyone can, give it a go and enjoy.

I guess I just assumed they were difficult to rebuild. Is there a place that sells rebuild kits that you'd recommend?

Nope not at all difficult. You do have to pay close attention to details like cleaning, setting the float/s etc. but non of it is hard to do.

There should be some numbers on the carb. Better yet take it with you to NAPA if you have one close by and see if they have a kit or can at least order one for you.

-
Back