Super Bowl Contest!!!!!! Place your guess to win a FREE Polygraphite front end Kit

-
Thanks!

:D

I guess James will reach out.

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please pm with your details to claim your PST front end kit.

Thanks
James

Thanks!

:D

I guess James will reach out.

Congrats!!

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please pm with your details to claim your PST front end kit.

Thanks
James

James, thanks for doing this, pretty sure you were the only big name vendor that stepped up with a contest for the members here.

Congrats to AIV! And thanks to James and PST for promoting the contest. Gave me a rooting interest in a game that I otherwise wouldn't have cared too much about. But I did win $40 in a squares pool,it's going towards a PST front end for my Dart.

Damn! I missed it by two points, but still won $50 in a Super Bowl tonight, so it's all good!

I had Seahawks and 51.

:(:(:(

But I enjoyed watching the game (that I would have normally passed on) until those crazy last two minutes...

James I think your promo was very successful !!!

Thanks
James

Hahah Thanks James!! and thanks for stepping up and making this contest available to the forum.
Very classy my friend.

PM coming your way.

AlV

-
Back