Super Cool Good Guy Alert!!!!! 4spdragtop

-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Today USPS dropped of a box from Canada, I wasn't expecting anything....then I noticed the senders name and tore into it, inside was this! Old Dutch Crispy Bacon potato chips and some Bacon flavored sun flower seeds!!!

I love Old Dutch chips, they are the best ever!! I never knew they made them in Canada too, thought it was a Minnesota thing cause they are made in St. Paul. I have never even seen these before and same goes for the seeds, can't wait to try them. The chip bag broke open a little during shipping but only a few came out and they are not stale :glasses7:

Thanks a lot Steve for making my day, I was in a bummin mood and you definitely brought a smile to my face, thanks again my friend for the Bacon treats....time to go and have a snack :glasses7:

Attachments

• DSC09657.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 231
  • DSC09658.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 234
  • DSC09660.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 224
  • DSC09659.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 225
No sweat Keith, Im glad it helped put a smile on yer face. I had never seen the Bacon flavored chips until I got here in Saskatchewan, and the same goes for the bacon flavored seedz...bag didnt open in shipping, I had to try them 1st...LOL j/k bud.

Oh yeah thats pretty cool they are in St Paul too! Enjoy!

Since he sent you chips made in your state, you should send him some RC cola back since it is made in Canada.... :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers:

Since he sent you chips made in your state, you should send him some RC cola back since it is made in Canada.... :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers:

Nope... Canada Dry Ginger Ale ! I love that stuff and I don't drink much soda...

Yep ,stroke and a heart attack in 1 bag,hope for up for it.lol,ah me just kidding I am just jealous I cant eat that anymore .

Old Dutch started right here in Winnipeg in 1954. I have been enjoying their chips for over 50 years. Head office is still here. :happy1:

Old Dutch started right here in Winnipeg in 1954. I have been enjoying their chips for over 50 years. Head office is still here. :happy1:

Very cool, didn't know that....Old Dutch Chips are the best!!! I heard a radio interview from Darrel Waltrip one time on a station here, In the 60's-70's he would travel to Minnesota to the state fairgrounds race at the track here, he said he always looked forward to racing here, not for the track but for the Old Dutch Chips!!! He said they would load up the RV with as many bags of them as he could and bring them home down south with him, he said he could only find them here :glasses7:

-
Back