[SOLD] Super Six Manifold

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
He told yall what it is. He sells stuff here all the time. Does he have any bad feedback? You see anybody whining about him rippin them off? I've bought some things from Tony. He's a stand up guy. Either you want it or you don't. No need to collect pictures for your wall.

He told yall what it is. He sells stuff here all the time. Does he have any bad feedback? You see anybody whining about him rippin them off? I've bought some things from Tony. He's a stand up guy. Either you want it or you don't. No need to collect pictures for your wall.

people don't buy stuff without first seeing it, $150 is a days wages or better. would you pay for something not knowing if it was what you wanted?

Rusty I wouldn't expect him to rip anyone off. I see him sell things constantly and I've read his feedback. It's all good. What it boils down to (for me) is that $150 is a **** ton of money for me right now. I'm simply trying to get a visual idea of its condition. I've never done business with him, however he seems like a stand up guy. I'm sure he appreciates your opinion.

Thanks for your 2 cents man.

I'm not trying to beat the guy up here and I apologize if I rubbed ANYONE the wrong way.

I've bought stuff from Tony and I know him for years. His stuff is just what he say's it is. He wont rip you for I promess! He dosen't B.S. You can trust him. Joel

Thanks for the defense and good words guys, I appreciate it.
When visual condition and specific details are important to an item, 90% of the time I post pics. The reason I have not on this item are simple enough...
A) It's a piece of cast iron that is exactly like every single other one of its kind. It's dirty with remnants of faded paint...it's a used Super Six manifold.
B) I've got it stored at a location which is out of the loop of my daily travels, and it hasn't occurred to me to take pics of it on the rare occasion that I'm there. It's usually just to run in, grab something and go. I do this stuff 18 hours a day, 7 days a week, and I'm a one man band. My head and my hands are usually full!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back