Status
Not open for further replies.

V-100

Valiant lover(?)
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Pulled one off a '79 LeBaron. Has the throttle cable, kickdown, and carb has a rebuilt tag from 2010. EGR has a nice block-off plate. Had a manual throttle cable set-up, but most slant guys install the electric conversion. Exhaust manifold not, repeat NOT, cracked. The diverter is stuck in the open position, been lubing it to try and see if it'll loosen up and the outer through bolts snapped as usual. Asking $250 obo.

Attachments

• SSCN2718[1].JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 292
  • SSCN2719[1].JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 280
I paid $200 for my 225 Slant Six, running, and with a 904 Trans.

I paid $200 for my 225 Slant Six, running, and with a 904 Trans.

You got a decent deal, but a super six setup is much more desirable than the typical 1bbl stuff. this seller is right on the money with his starting asking price.

Yeah, 2-bbl stuff not so easy to find with the kick-down, throttle cable, and matching exhaust manifold (2-bbl exhaust is slightly larger).

Yeah, 2-bbl stuff not so easy to find with the kick-down, throttle cable, and matching exhaust manifold (2-bbl exhaust is slightly larger).

The manifold is not larger,and the outlet is not larger. You are asking a great price, but the manifold is nothing special other than having the correct choke pocket.Just FYI

Forgot to mention, I do have the hardware for the piece. Just in case while swapping you drop/misplace any pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back