Super six

-

75gold.uster

Reaction score
hello i want a super six setup kit that come with everything. im in california and i prefer pick up, let me know what you got thanks!

I have a couple and I'm less than an hours' drive away.

thats great! do you have everything for the switch? the carb, the matching manifold. the air cleaner, the thicker exhuast, the kick down lickage? please let me know! and whats your pricing? im temecula area, orange county, corona. just let me know! thanks, andrew

hello i want a super six setup kit that come with everything. im in california and i prefer pick up, let me know what you got thanks!
......................................................................................................
Here's the two setups I have at the moment. The manual trans is on the left and the auto is on the right. PM sent. Thanks, Mark

Attachments

• 100_0908.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 211
How about the one for the manual transmission?? For sale too?? Is the intake cast iron or aluminum? Thanks.

wow almost worth the 5 hour drive for me from Vegas as well ... I've been looking for a super six setup for sale locally haven't had any luck

wow almost worth the 5 hour drive for me from Vegas as well ... I've been looking for a super six setup for sale locally haven't had any luck
I'll ship it. I also plan on being at MATS again this year so if you don't need it right away, I can bring it there. It would have to be paid for first however. Thanks, Mark

looks like I've got about 7 people here who are interested including some locals who plan to come by. If they don't come through by Monday, I'll throw them up for grabs again.
Thanks, Mark

looks like I've got about 7 people here who are interested including some locals who plan to come by. If they don't come through by Monday, I'll throw them up for grabs again.
Thanks, Mark
Thanks for the reply. No problem, hopefully a "local" can pick those up from you. We have Chrysler Nationals at Carlisle, Pennsylvania coming up in July, I am sure I can find some goodies there too.

-
Back