super stock paint

-
A friends car.

IMG_0132.JPG

Dude! I dig that man! Thanks for the post!

Keep em coming !

Oon be Of the toughest things is which paint colors look good together.

Thanks!

Yeah, I think that side paneling and hood stripes really works well.

I have printed off a tracing of the FB barracuda 67-9 and started shading in different paint schemes. I'm having visions of flat black side paneling....gloss black rockers and beltline...flat top and hood....wide gloss hood stripe with accents of the green/gold color pinstriping here and there......Ya?....No?......I'm interested in opinions. too modern? Does it have any nods towards a 70s look? or am I way off track?

Last edited:
That's a tired old race car but it runs like a scalded dog with a 604" Hemi in it.

Thanks, truth be told I never finished the graphics. I offered to repaint the car a few years back but it never happened.
Can vouch for that. Saw it do a number of runs that day.

20170617_142257.jpg

Cool picture. Looks like a dream, but that ride doesn't look tired.....not with both wheels in the air.:)

Cool picture. Looks like a dream, but that ride doesn't look tired.....not with both wheels in the air.:)

That car has more 1/4 mile passes than it should have on it. These cars get a little "loose" when they are used for extended periods of time. Standing in on the back bumper too many times doesn't help either.

I offered my buddy a brand new build 25.5 Cuda but it was ignored.

My Buddies 65 Belvedere is in the Body Shop now getting a Sox and Martin paint job.As soon as I get pics i'll post them.
What is the latest on this project? Back from paint? I would love to see a picture of it if you have one.

Thanks!

yeah man, i dig those too! i think im close....just figuring color combo. im kinda leaning toward a gold/copper of some type....probably some white or off white and another color.....black might be too contrasting......colors are tough man.

-
Back