Super Street beatings will end tomorrow

-

Reaction score
This racin throttle stop delay box thing aint my bag man. What a total waste of time, money, an our energy. I could have broke 2 more trannies an had more fun. I had enough an turned off a that junk an ran it wide open. I was hoping the officals would come knockin at trailer askin what the **** I was doin. First round is sunday morning at 8:00. I may just take a bottle of instant "wheelstand" with me just to see what it will do.

great bend small.jpg

thats the right atitude!

i have never understood the throtlestop busines, i do have a throtlestop and its called "floor"

Atta boy Shawn!!!!:cheers: Let'em have it!!

My throttle stop is the same as Duster340's and always will be the same. The floor!! We don't need no stinkin throttle stop!!

I agree with you . Real racing is going as fast as you can within the specific rules and what is this delay box all about ... never understood that stuff . Just shows my age I guess as I grew up racing heads up

I agree!! When my dad was racing mopars in the 60's it was about fun and not win at any cost. I would really like to see more footbrake type racing. Watching these guys with all the electronics is boring. My car will never have that crap on it.

-
Back