Super what??

-
Watching half time show, DAAIAM!! hotties on stage Keith!!

No interest at all.
Some of the commercials are cool (traditionally) but I can see the good ones later.
X2,

im not a football fan but that game has caused a lot of work for me so i am well aware its there.

i have to cook a superbowl dinner for the family and i cleaned the house really detailed bcoz the my family is having friends over, so the house has to look perfect and there has to be snacks and everything set up for them....i been at it all morning :sad3:
back a few years ago I was the cook and the place to go to watch and believe me they had a great time, the next morning was trash day and I bet I would have 2 to 4 coolers the next morning along with 4 to 7 big lighter never to find the rightful owners :D I bet you are tired, but a good tired, not the kind of tired from being stuck in the house doing nothing :D

Super nap time for me.....:glasses7:

No intrest, even the commercials are lame
That is the word I herd, and everyone has already seen them on utube :laughing:

No interest here either, personally i think all the millions of dollars that they pay these guys for chasing a ball around should be given to our soldiers who fight and die for this country everyday especially the ones that are coming back with horrific injuries!

Good call EvilScamp :thumbrig: I agree 100%, and we should be ashamed for not taking care of out troops.... I can't believe the stories I have herd :protest:

Super what? Or as someone else said, it marks the mid point of winter!:D
Hopping it marks the 3/4 mark Roadcuda :thumbrig: I never thought of it this way Mid point of winter :glasses7: Thank you :happy1:

Watching,but not really interested.
It is on and I am about in the same seat as you, but you have to admit the babes on the field was ... ah.. ahh yeo Hot :blob::blob::cheers:

The Mercedes-Benz stadium has a power outage, LOL

Thats what they get for not playing the game outside during the daytime hours

That halftime show sure must have been "hot"

i'd rather race figure eight airboats....that sounds exciting :thumblef:

i'd rather race figure eight airboats....that sounds exciting :thumblef:
I watched the big boys race figure 8 races last night! Wow talk about cutting it close :thumbrig: they had two tall wings on each side, never seen this before last night Wagg's :happy1:
Air boats would be something to see :cheers:

Those thighs!
:shaking2:\\:D/=P~=P~ yes sirrer those thighs :bounce:

The Mercedes-Benz stadium has a power outage, LOL

Thats what they get for not playing the game outside during the daytime hours

That halftime show sure must have been "hot"
Hot!! scalding hot and
they had some good camera tec's on them :thumleft:

49ers came within 5 yards of winning the game but they refused to run the ball and had to keep passing and missing--so screw them, they lost and I don't feel as bad as I did earlier in the game. They had their chance and blew it.

Even 4th down they refused to use their last timeout and talk the play over--they deserved to lose !

49ers came within 5 yards of winning the game but they refused to run the ball and had to keep passing and missing--so screw them, they lost and I don't feel as bad as I did earlier in the game. They had their chance and blew it.

Even 4th down they refused to use their last timeout and talk the play over--they deserved to lose !
on the bright side, the safety at the end won me my work Superbowl pool:thumbrig:

I never wach it . I did see one 1/2 time show tho . Its been a few years back tho . So chick singers boob poped out lol Thats when i left Btw she was not good lookin nether . Just my 2 cents tho

-
Back